Gr. Manchester Business Awards
Nominations close on Friday 29th March 2024
Join us for our 2024 Greater Manchester Business Awards.
Join us for a night of glitz and glamour, celebrating the outstanding entrepreneurial businesses within ALL of our Greater Manchester boroughs.
Any business with a Greater Manchester POSTCODE qualifies to enter (Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan, Manchester and Salford).
We’re excited to announce that our Greater Manchester Business Awards will take place at The Village Hotel, Ashton Moss on Saturday 21st September 2024.
We look forward to welcoming so many incredible Greater Manchester businesses to celebrate the successes throughout 2023 and 2024..
- Creative Arts Business of the Year
- Children’s Activity Provider of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- Hospitality Business of the Year
- Trade Business of the Year
- ONLINE Business of the Year
- Start-Up Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Charity or Non-Profit of the Year
- Community Impact Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Medium Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
Completing Your Entry
- Our awards are to celebrate businesses throughout 2023 and the start of 2024, so we are looking for business activity that relates to business operations since January 2023.
- We want you to tell us your STORY, any challenges you have faced/overcome (especially since lockdown), any wins and anything you have coming up.
- Our Independent Judges will take into account the size of each business, so please don’t worry if you are a small business, ALL businesses are judged and evaluated fairly.
- Be confident in everything you share with us – this is your opportunity to really celebrate your achievements so don’t be shy!
- We want you to back everything you provide with factual evidence to let your accomplishments speak for themselves.
- Evidence is important and entries that supply figures around growth and success usually perform well in the judging process.
Raise Your Profile
There will be ample Networking Opportunities available for ALL attendees to meet and chat with other like-minded business owners within ALL Greater Manchester boroughs.
Being an award-winning business will help your business ‘stand out’ from the crowd. Set yourself apart from other businesses within your industry. Badges are also available for Nominees, Finalists and Winners.
Our awards will help increase your brand awareness to help promote your business to both new and existing customers. Let us help you with continued growth.