1. References to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘you’ or ‘our’ in this Privacy Notice are references to LaVolta Events Ltd., and its authorised representatives.
2. Preservation of your privacy is important to us. We are committed to keeping you well advised on how we use your personal information and to make only responsible use of your data.
Information About You
3. We need to collect personal information from you when you or your organisation enquire about our activities, or make entry to our Festival. This may include your name, title, email address, physical address, telephone numbers and job title.
4. At the point of entry, we will require detailed information on each entrant to ensure appropriate allocation to each class. It may also include other personal information e.g. about any special needs and requirements you may have to ensure you can safely take part in our Festival and/or Concert. We may also ask for some additional, non-personal information for the entry to be fully processed.
5. We retain information only for such a period as is reasonable in dealing with your entries and our ongoing commitments to you – all information is destroyed after this.
Our Use Of This Information (‘legitimate interests’)
6. Your personal information will only be used to process your requests and to provide you with information relating to the smooth running of the Festival e.g. we provide limited information to our Festival Photographer to ensure they only photograph entrants for whom permission has been granted.
7. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us
8. Communications in connection with this service will be sent by e-mail ; however, unless encrypted e-mail is not a fully secure means of communication. For ease of use and compatibility, communications (other than payments) cannot be sent in an encrypted form unless you require it and provide the certification to enable us to communicate with you in that way
9. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
10. If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email our representatives at email@example.com. You are entitled to complain to the ICO if you believe that there is a problem with the way we handle your data – www.ico.org.uk